Anyway on to the fun stuff. Since Ethan is the hugest baby on record (in my mind), he grows out of his clothes awfully fast. He is now in 12 months clothes.
The other morning I woke up to hearing the Superman theme song. Jim then brings in Ethan to really wake me up and TADA . . .
Super Baby is alive and kicking. I laughed so hard when Jim ripped open his pj's. We found this adorable shirt while shopping the other night. Don't you love his muscles.
Here he is with his signature pose. I think he is going to go save someone maybe from taking a nap.
This cute outfit says "Worth the Wait", so true. We love you little cutie.
4 comments:
I love that he just lays there and lets you put him in positions! Such a cutie~! Oh, and you can do it!
So cute! He is a fun distraction during RS.
lol, too cute! He is a gorgeous boy! They are definitely worth the wait, aren't they?
He is so precious! I feel your pain about your husband being gone a lot more but I can't help but be thankful that I have my husband back. It got really hard to have him gone all the time for work, school, the fire station and church. Jim will be really good in that calling. Bryan's school and work just made it too hard for him to devote the time that was needed. You'll be ok and I'll be right here when you need me!
Post a Comment