Height: 27 3/4 inches = 99th percentile
Weight 21lbs 2oz = 100th percentile
Head Circumference 17 3/4 inches = 97th percentile
The doctor said not to worry about how huge he is since he is proportional. She also told me to cut back on how much we are feeding him, so I did and he woke up at 1am starving. So we are experimenting still.
He was so good for the haircut. He moved around a lot especially when the clippers were near his ear. We had a trained professional cut it because I was too chicken to do it myself.
Below are the pics of his haircut.The Before and After. I am not naming any names (Lara and Jessica), but in defense of my little guy, I have never, nor will ever give him a comb over. Previous pics looked like a comb over, but were due to the camera and shadows.
Before
During or maybe after
After
This is from last week. We were given a jumper that he is really enjoying. We also got an exer-saucer which he is learning to play with. Toys are a great thing.
3 comments:
my comments were out of love :).....he looks great!! kiss those cute cheeks for us
Looking sharp, healthy and happy. He's blessed to have you two as parents.
I love those our big boys! The haircut is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment