Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monkeys Are Scary, Right?

As you might have guessed Ethan was a monkey for Halloween. We got this cute costume at Costco. I love how the middle is stuffed. No, that is not my baby's tummy. It made him even more squishy than normal. He was such a trooper this week. He got that special surgery that only boys get. Not very fun. He is finally himself and kicking and playing like normal.

Uncle Dan also visited us this week. We had lots of fun. Ethan warmed up to him really quick. It was fun to see Dan feed Ethan solids and interact with him. Sorry I forgot to take any pictures of them together.

I was a sparkly witch. Mostly because it was easy and only required wearing a hat, which was all I could handle.
Jim was a zoo keeper. Someone has to take care of our monkey.
The fam all together.

3 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

He is a great little monkey! Babies are the best to dress up!

Anonymous said...

Cutest monkey ever!!

the mortensen's said...

how sad he had to get the circ so old! He is one beautiful kid! His dark brown eyes are amazing;)