The sitting up cutie pie.
November 19th was National Adoption Day. We decided to celebrate it since
Our Adoption was FINALIZED that day!
YAHOO!
This is a horrible picture because I had just stopped crying, so I have that lovely flush that accompanies tears. We have been so anxious for our adoption to be complete that once the guardian ad litem (Ethan's lawyer) recommended that we be given permanent custody I lost it. Such relief and joy. He is ours. Next step the Temple. Don't worry, we will post pictures when that all happens. Thanks for all of your prayers.
They served cake and punch to celebrate. Ethan got a bag full of free things like this t-shirt and hat. He even got a teddy bear and bunny.
6 comments:
yay yay yay!!!! Such a great day! So happy for you guys! Man, I thought my guy was huge!
Yeah!! It's official on paper even though we can tell he is yours. That t-shirt must taste really good too!
Oh happy day... and, I can't believe how huge he is! lets see a picture of those guns! So happy for you guys!
I am so happy that your dreams are coming true! He is handsome and obviously is very loved. Keep posting pictures so we can keep up.
By the way, I am Maxine and Gary's daugher, Michael is my cousin.
Yeah, he can't escape crazy aunt Kaila ever! I am so excited to see you guys! I CANNOT WAIT!!
How did I miss this post? CONGRATS! So happy for you.
We finalized on the 19th too, but the court didn't do a goodie bag or punch or even mention the holiday.
Post a Comment