Ok, so this is our bedroom. Is that too forward to show. Hehe. Anyway you probably can't tell from the picture, but it is painted a soft yellow. The curtain are a light green. Anyway I have been sick of this color scheme for awhile now and our room was too girly. So for Christmas I bought us a new comforter set and some paint. My first ever store bought quilt. It came with a bed skirt that I didn't need so I made new curtains out of it. So here is the before.

And the after. Doesn't it look great. I still need to figure out what to put on the walls. Any ideas? I had pictures before that matched the colors in the room. This time I want to paint some frames dark brown and put some personal pictures in the room.
5 comments:
Looks more modern, I like
looks good sis. love you!
your curtains turned out really pretty!
I absolutely love what you guys did. The bedding is fabulous, and the curtains so classy. Great work! Anne :)
love it!
Post a Comment