Here are the pictures that made the final cut for our bedroom. One is of us from our wedding, then in the middle we have Lost No More by Greg Olsen and last but not least Eternity Boise Temple. That is the name of the picture. I got it from Desseret Book. It is so pretty. The Lost No More picture is so sweet. It shows Jesus petting a lamb. It made me tear up when I first saw it and that is how I knew I needed it for our room.
I have been trying to add more personal touches to our rooms. This conglomeration of pictures is in our living room. The picture is straight, but I can't take a straight picture. It shows us through the years. What do you think?
2 comments:
Come help me with my house. I can't decide what to do. Your pictures look great! Keep up the good work and enjoy your new rooms.
Cute! Great job!
Post a Comment