It is snowing today. A Lot. We woke up to snow this morning after having a 60 degree day yesterday. We weren't the only ones shocked by this. This little chipmunk in our front lawn seemed very surprised to wake up to snow. He or she kept looking around like what is this. We had to take a picture.

And for other randomness, Here is my jewelry box. It is on display because of my wonderful husband. He fixed my jewelry box for me. I only had 2 rows to hang my earrings on. So he made 3 more for me. Now I can find my earrings quickly without knocking the rest off.
3 comments:
We had a morning like that not to long ago in Boise. Snow covered the ground when the day before was 60 degrees! We did not have a little chipmunk to watch though. How fun! I really liked the picture. I also think you found a great hubby. Your jewerly box looks fabulous. I am glad you two are doing so well. I really enjoy your blog.
We have a chipmunk living under our porch. We didn't see him this morning though.
You know? I still have the cute earrings you made me. Friday night I put one on my husband to see if his ears were still pierced. He looked interesting in my teal earring.
Post a Comment