Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sisters! Sisters!

On Thursday right before I came home, Lara and I went out for the afternoon. We picked up some matching conductor hats at Target. We are not sure if we will really wear them, but they looked so cute on.
We also got Clinique makeovers. Lara went with purple and I got green. It is always fun to try something new.



We took this picture to show that YES we are twins. One of the ladies didn't think that we looked alike. How funny that after years of wanting to look different, we are now offended if someone does not think we look alike. Go figure.

3 comments:

jess said...

lookin good!!

p.s. i love the hats

Maurice&Tash said...

Marissa, I like the blue on you. It made me want to go get a makeover. I say, wear the hats, if you do, you gotta ghetto it up a little, wear some cargo pants and a thermal. Yes, way hot.

Ginna said...

I'm sorry but anybody that says you don't look alike is CRAZY! You look so similar! It's cute, I love it! :)