Well, I just got back from helping my twin sister, Lara, with her twin baby girls. They are so precious. I love them to pieces. I made these hats for them, so I decided to post pictures of them modeling the hats. I have more pictures to post, but will do that later since I have more to tell.

This is Sierra. Such a sweet and calm baby. She looks like her father, but takes after her mother in the belching department.

And here is Ashley the younger sister. She looks like Lara and acts like her too. Such faces she would make. I will post some of them in the next few days.

I just wanted to see if it is possible to hold 2 babies at once. It is, but not for long. Luckily they are still pretty light right now. Oh, the joys of being an aunt.
2 comments:
So cute. Cute hats! Did I tell you that Lucy's head was too big to fit in the one you made us? Darn!
those hats are adorable! you look cute holding both the girls!
Post a Comment