Friday, December 25, 2009
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!
For Christmas Eve we watched my favorite movie, White Christmas. Then this morning this is what we woke up to. I got my Christmas wish. It is about 6 inches of snow with lots of snow drifts. I haven't had a White Christmas in a long time. Growing up, my mom used to wake us up really early the first morning it snowed for the year. She would bundle us up and let us play in the snow before the school bus came. We didn't have to do chores or anything that morning. Just play in the snow. What a cool mom I have. So with that in mind here is what I did with our first real snow of the season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny- your white Christmas wish is my nightmare! Love the movie, hate the snow!
I was serving in your area at Christmas time, and seeing your front door, and the snow brought back an exciting feeling. Don't blame you for only being outside for 5 mins, that place is ccccold.
Post a Comment