Sunday, December 13, 2009
Love these Girls!
As promised here is my funny story about Ashley. She had it out for her aunt Rissa. We had several near misses during diaper changing, and it was only when I would change her diaper. She is sneaky too. If you look away for a second, she might pee on you. Well as the last day of my visit arrived, I was feeling pretty confident in my diapering skills. So I decided to close up the old diaper before strapping on the new one. The next thing I know my leg is soaked. She peed on me from a foot away. Lara said she never knew that baby girls could get such distance.
This is Ashley's signature ooh face. She looks a little like ET when she does it, but still so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love those pictures! She was probably dreaming about heaven :-)
MARISSA!!!!
Didn't know you were a blogger. Im one too--check us out at: junsayfamily.blogspot.com.
Loved, loved your christmas card and letter! We sure miss you guys! Thanks for the update! Take care!!!
Post a Comment