Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving weekend I am grateful for many things.

1. I did not have to cook a thing. We brought Sweet Potatoes to dinner, but Jim cooked them.
2. I worked off a little of my dinner playing the Wii. Boxing can sure make you sore.
3. We made peppernuts and I did not get into the flour fight.
4. I got to spend time with family. My cute nephews are so much fun.
5. We got all of our Christmas decorations up in a couple of hours.
6. We worked on a Christmas Puzzle. One of my favorite things to do.
7. I got to eat my mother-in-law's famous crab dip. Yum O.
8. We even went to the Temple. A great way to show your gratitude for everything the Lord has given you.
9. No one was harmed while putting up the Christmas lights. We did have several strands that only light up halfway, but we improvised. I will be buying more today.
10. It is finally time to listen to Christmas music. The chipmunk song about the hula hoop is a classic.

1 comment:

Maurice&Tash said...

You have inspired me to go to the temple. Thanks sis.