Friday, January 8, 2010

NO! Snow!

Well I used to dream of snow, now it is my living nightmare. The snow that we got on Christmas Eve has not melted due to the FREEZING temperatures here. The high for today is 7 degrees with a low of -11. It has snowed several times in the last few weeks. It is beautiful, but I am ready for clear roads to drive on. Luckily Jim has a 4wheel drive truck, so we have not gotten stuck.

I have been staying inside to keep warm. The cheetah print Snuggie I got for Christmas has come in handy. I have been watching a lot of movies since I have not been outside much. Everyone needs to watch Under the Greenwood Tree. So good. It is an English romance. You will love it.

1 comment:

the Gardners said...

Hey Girl! I just came across you blog and thought I'd say hi! Sorry, I never emailed you back FOREVER ago! It's good to hear that you guys are doing well. - Michelle