Sunday, April 10, 2011

Leave it to Beaver!

Oh my, time has flown. I can't believe that Ethan is 11 months old today. He is changing so much each week. This week has been interesting to say the least. He learned how to stand up. More on that below.

Our family


Ethan's love for laundry baskets continues. This week he tipped it over on top of himself. He then rolled over and proceeded to crawl around under the basket. Can you see his happy smile? He was lovin' it.

If you Stand Up, you must eventually Sit Down. The hardest lesson for him to learn. I would put him down for a nap and then hear a strange cry. He was standing and couldn't get down. This happened over and over again. While in his crib, he thought he would try out how life as a beaver would be. The picture doesn't do his work justice (he got the top and side of the rail). After 2 days we got this special soft rubber to put over the side. Now no more bite marks. And he Finally learned how to sit down. Those were 2 longs days of bad naps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I have never seen anything like that! Maybe eventually he will be doing laundry for you!

Ana said...

Marissa he is so beautiful!!! I love seeing your family pictures! You guys deserve that happiness more than anyone I know.