I love Easter Sunday. At our Church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) there is always lots of singing by the choir on Easter. Ethan was having a tough time at church until the choir started singing. Then he was spell bound. If only the singing continued for all of the hours of church.
Ethan was a hit during Priesthood opening exercises. The men were practicing a song for Mother's Day and the director paused to give them their note. Ethan loudly piped up with the classic vibrate your lips with your finger thing. Everyone laughed. After church the men kept coming up to me and asking if I heard what my son did.
We had Easter dinner with Jim's parents and sister and brother-in-law and their 2 kids. Ethan loved seeing their boys, but was a little wary of all of the noise and movement going on around him. He will love it when he can really play with them.
The Little Bunny
His Loot
I got him this adorable Easter outfit. I love dressing him up like a miniature man. What a cutie pie!Our family
1 comment:
Edible grass!? Awesome! He looks so cute! I think you have a little soloist on your hands!
Post a Comment