Sunday, September 12, 2010

4 Months Old Already!

I can't believe that 4 months have gone by with Ethan. He is so much fun, except when he won't nap during the day, but we are working on that. He is still gaining weight and is 20lbs. He is pretty sneaky when it comes to showing off his new skills. I put him on tummy time the other day in hopes that he might someday lift his head up. He mostly just lays there and sucks his fingers. Anyway I was reading (gasp!) and just randomly looked over and his head was 3 inches off the ground. He quickly put it back down, but I saw it. He can't fool me any longer. Just because he has lots of rolls does not mean there is not muscle on this boy.

One of his favorite songs to sing right now is I Love to See the Temple. He cannot stop smiling through the whole thing. He knows he is going there some day soon to be sealed together. What a darling.

These are the fingers he prefers to suck on.

Ethan ate rice cereal for the first time last night. He gave us the funniest look when he first tried it, but got over it and ate a good amount. He is a pro at swallowing. This could be due to his disgusting habit of swallowing the spit up in his mouth. Yuck!

2 comments:

jess said...

What a cutie!! His is getting so big! Love you guys!

Jeremy said...

There is nothing better than the weird faces they make when trying a new food. Keep up the good work. It will only be a matter of time until your floor is littered with half eaten cheerios.
Love ya!