Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jim's Hunting Buddy

I can't begin to tell you how excited Jim is to someday take Ethan hunting. So when this outfit arrived from Great Grandma Carlson, he was in heaven. I washed it and put Ethan in it the other day. It is fitting that she bought him this outfit because Jim first hunted with his Grandpa Carlson.


And once you have the outfit, there is only one thing to do. Go Hunting!


Disclaimer: No stuffed animals were hurt in the taking of these pictures especially since the "gun" is really a lighter.

FYI Ethan has slept for 7 hours straight the last 2 nights. His parents are so proud and rested. Thanks Ethan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Mike and I were totally laughing at the "hunting picture"- that is so adorable!

Sam & Carrie said...

Your disclaimer totally cracked me up! I love the hunting picture!!

The Pincock Family said...

I love the hunting picture. I can't believe you gave him a lighter to play with (aw ha)! I love it! You sure have a darling little boy.

I bet Jim can't wait to take him hunting for the fist time.

Jeremy said...

Jim,
Do you need a bird dog?
JWM

Jeremy is already itching to take the girls fishing. Ethan is such a cutie. Keep up the good work.
Love you guys!

Brooke B said...

I love it! I'm so happy for you guys!

Anne Untch said...

Great hold there Ethan. I am excited for you to learn to shoot. Way to go little man! :)