Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Cutest Monkey Around!

Ethan is getting huge. I think they slip some growth hormone in the formula or something. He is now 12lbs. He is wearing 3-6 months sleepers but still 3 month clothes. He has started to smile this week. It is so cute. I love how aware he is getting. It makes it so much fun.



Well this little monkey only wore his outfit for one minute since he then spit up all over himself. He likes to try and climb up us when you burp him on your shoulder.



I just had to take a picture with him and a bow. He was so good at the shower. We had a great time. Great food and games. Thanks everyone!!


Ethan and I at the shower. Don't we look alike. Everyone keeps saying that but I think it is just because of our dark hair.

No comments: