Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cats and Dogs for Baby Shower!

It poured for our baby shower. We had to take a detour to get there because one of the roads was flooded. We still had a great time and got to show off our cute guy. The food was great and Jim even got to be there. This wasn't planned, but with all of the rain who wants to leave when they don't have to. We got lots of clothes, blankets and even some books. One of the coolest gifts was a diaper changing travel kit made by munchin. We have already used it twice and we only got it yesterday.


Ethan seems concerned in this picture. Could it be because of the hungry bearing looking over his shoulder?


His new darling shoes along with a cute little furry friend. He will only be able to wear the shoes for just a few more weeks. He has such big feet.


These are my sweet friends Karen(blonde) and Anne(brunette) who put on a shower for me. Thanks ladies! I love you!

4 comments:

Andrea Olsen said...

aww Sister DeLaMare was my Young Womens President! :) I love her! Looks like a pretty nifty baby shower!

Maurice&Tash said...

Wish I could be there. minus the rain.

Sam & Carrie said...

I love the onesie banner! So cute!

Anonymous said...

that first picture is so funny! it looks like you said, "hey ethan, look scared in this one!"

did you say that? he is so advanced already!