Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great Valentine's Day, which we celebrated on Friday. We went to Outback Steakhouse with some friends and then headed over to our Stake Dance. The Dance was fine. Jim is not much for shaking a leg, but I still enjoyed myself.

Jim surprised me and came home on Friday with 2 dozen red roses and a big box of strawberries. We dipped them in white and milk chocolate. They were so ripe and yummy. What a sweet husband. I sure do love him! I got him the monkey pictured below. It flaps it's arms and says "Me like you a Bunch" and "Me Bananas about You" and last but not least "You make me go Coconuts"! Of course it also makes lovely monkey noises. Priceless.

The monkey was mostly a joke. My real present for him was that I went shopping for a new dress. I found a great deal on this dress at JC Penney's. I love that store. Also I found the only existing pair of black size 9 1/2 boots left in our city for only $15. He didn't know about the new dress, so when I came out in it he was pleasantly shocked. I love surprising him.




3 comments:

Andrea Olsen said...

oww oww :)

Zach Richardson said...

looking good sista! love you...and that dress :0

oh yeah...this is jess

Maurice&Tash said...

You two went all out! I'm impressed. I love that there was a VDAY dance!! Sooo good. You two seem very happy. Love ya both! Cute dress Marisa, you're giving me the shopping itch that I should not have!