This is Ethan's signature pose. Jim joked that this looks like a head shot. What a handsome guy he is.
We got to see our family this week. My sister, Jess, Zach and Elle were in town for a night. Elle was so cute. I went to put Ethan between us for the picture and she just reached out and put him on her lap. He had a little bit to say about that afterwards.
Such a cute picture. Elle was doing a special pose for this one.
Sisters are so great. Come back any time. We love guests.
Check out the thighs on this guy. They are getting quite cute. If you want to see more cute pictures next week, please comment. I need some contact with the outside world.
5 comments:
I vote for more pictures!!!!!
Greetings from the outside world. It's fun to see photos of your life and his cuteness. It makes me happy plus I get to remember some amazing people from my mission. Someday if you ever come out to California (we live by Disneyland) we'll have to catch up!
Marissa!!! I'm so happy we found each other in the blogosphere! And your little boy is so cute. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading your posts :)
Every picture Ethan's eyes get bigger and bigger! Super cute guy!
I would love more pictues too. Ethan is adorible. It looks like you had a great time with Jess and her family. Yes, sisters are wonderful and so are cousins. Love you and can't wait to see you again soon.
Post a Comment