Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Cute Guys!

We have had a crazy week of appointments. Most of them for me: dentist, hair and then doctor for Ethan. It sure takes a lot of time to pack up the diaper bag (Kaila, I pack it at night like you taught me) get your baby ready, yourself ready and out the door on time. I am pooped. I will know next time to not schedule something for every day of the week. Ethan loved being babysat though and got to spend lots of time with Grandpa & Grandma Carlson while I was gone. He is now handing out smiles for free. He even smiled at his doctor several times, which he might not have done had he realized what she ordered for him. Thanks for all of the comments this week. Now on to the pictures.


Don't I have the cutest ball player around. Boys have the cutest pjs. I love the feet on them. He has a dinosaur pair with little claws on the bottom. Cute claws.


Isn't he handsome in his shirt and tie. He got this from my sister Jessica and he is finally big enough to wear it. We did still have to roll the sleeves once, but close enough.


We are trying out the baby bjorn with Ethan. He seems to like it.

4 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

Let me know how those bjorns are... someday I would like to use one... someday... Also, yes he is a cute baseball player. My sister now has two kids and she says just to get them into the car, is a VERY long process! I can only imagine.

Anonymous said...

I really would like to meet this little guy! You will LOVE, and I mean LOVE your bjorn! One time I made cookies with Roman in mine, but I don't recommend it!

Andrea Olsen said...

I love the Bjorn, but my favorite is my 10 yard long piece of stretchy fabric that I can tie around me in different ways and hold the baby. If you're interested I could show it to you.
He's getting so BIG!

Andrea Olsen said...

I love the Bjorn, but my favorite is my 10 yard long piece of stretchy fabric that I can tie around me in different ways and hold the baby. If you're interested I could show it to you.
He's getting so BIG!