Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two Weeks of Heaven!!

Well, we are still here in Texas. We are as close to the border as we can get. Hopefully we can go home soon. Ethan is doing great. We went to the doctor this week and he is now 8lb 4oz. His little cheeks are starting to fill out. So cute. Can I say that enough? We are doing great. We actually get a pretty good amount of sleep each night. We are loving being parents. We refer to each other as "Mommy" and "Daddy" something I never wanted to do, but find natural somehow. We love our little guy so much.



So cute and cuddly. He always wants his arms under him. I like how he is resting his head on both his arms.



We are so lucky that by his 3rd bath he stopped crying. He seems to like it ok as long as I hurry.



Ethan went to church today for the first time. Everyone thought he was so cute and small. It never hurts to hear how adorable your child is. I love how his shorts are so big. He looks like a grandpa in them.



Da Boys, hanging out on the couch. I love that I caught his smile on camera.

3 comments:

Ginna said...

He is SO CUTE youguys!!!

Anonymous said...

adorable pictures! i want to see him so bad!

Jeremy said...

I never wanted to call Jeremy Daddy either. When I hear my given name now it is so sweet to hear. Ethan is so handsome. Marissa you look like such a natural mom holding Ethan while he sleeps. Love you a ton.