Hooray! We are finally home. We have experienced more miracles than we can count during the last few weeks. On Monday, we were getting antsy waiting to come home, so we called our caseworker to check up. She made some phone calls and found out that Texas had finished the paperwork in a day, but then it just waited in their mail room since it was over a pound. So it was still there on Monday a week later. We were so discouraged. My mom was flying in on Tuesday and had to change her flight to Dallas. Right before we left to pick her up, we got a phone call from our caseworker saying we could go home. What? It turns out that she called Texas and explained the situation. Then Texas called Missouri and explained the mess up, so Missouri gave verbal approval for us to come home. I don't think this is normal, but we were so grateful to able to come home, no longer eat fast food, and not live out of a suitcase. We are so blessed. Ethan is eating so much. We think that he is over 9lb by now. We will know for sure when we go to the doctor this week.

My mom and I have been giving him different hairstyles after his bath. I love the mad scientist look. Below we did the deacon look, ya know parted on the side and combed over.

Whoever invented the boppy is amazing. Ethan loves to hang out in his and especially sleep. Plus it is so great for feeding because my poor arms hurt after awhile. This boy is getting heavy.

Grandma is in town. Ethan is a huge fan of her. She dotes on him and holds him whenever he sleeps. She even sings silly songs. We have loved having her. Thanks Mom.

Look we don't look tired for once in a picture.
3 comments:
His big brown eyes just melt my heart! So happy for you guys!
Oh my goodness if he is not the cutest! I am soooo excited for you! Will you be having a shower? Can't wait to see him sometime soon.
How Fun! I am so glad you were able to take him home. He looks like a good baby. You two are adorible parents. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment