This is our third annual Luau that are ward has put on. I have now danced at the Luau twice. Any day now I am expecting to hear from the Polynesian Cultural Center with a job offer. I will have to turn them down, I am too busy. It was really fun to learn the dances, but it took awhile to finally get the moves right.
6 comments:
Marissa, you look awesome! How fun, I wish I could've been there for that! :)
Dancing queen! Nice work!!
You should definitely take that as a compliment!! :)
We're super sad we missed it.. but I got the times mixed up and ended up having to work.. sniff.
You are totally half-polynesian! Looks good!
you are so cute!!!
Marissa!! It's Tasha, I found your blog and you look great at the Luau, I love that party!! This is the best way to find me and I you. our blog is www.mauriceandtasha.blogspot.com... yeah bloggers!
Post a Comment