Today we have been married for SEVEN years. Time sure flies. We had a romantic getaway on Friday. We went to a lovely Argentine restaurant for dinner. The food was amazing especially the empanadas. The service was superb. I didn't finish all of my crab bisque and one of the waiters noticed and informed my waitress. She asked if I didn't like the soup; I was just saving room for the entree. We stayed at a themed hotel. Our room was the Buckingham room as in the palace. We loved it. It even came with free breakfast. What a deal.
3 comments:
honestly, it would have taken us a long time to find the bed. looks like it was fun!
Where was that hotel! It looks sooo awesome!
And
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Where was that hotel? When we lived in Utah we spent our anniversaries at the Anniversary Inns and we'd love to find something like that here. There's something about being able to watch t.v. from a jacuzzi...
Post a Comment