Monday, July 13, 2009

Super Girl to the Rescue!

Today, I conquered the sewing machine. It only took me 3 hours, 1 needle change, 1 trip to my neighbors house to borrow thread and 2 times picking out the straps that I accidentally sewed to the underside of the superhero emblem. It is double sided with Supergirl on one side and Pretty Princess of the other. What a sense of accomplishment. I might be ready for a real pattern next time. The sky is the limit.

2 comments:

mshaw said...

Way to go!! You could use it until a little one needs it later :)

the Gardners said...

Okay, did you figure this out on your own or did you see it somewhere? This is the second time I have seen the reversible super girl cape today and they look totally cute! My daughter would love one! Let me know, please!