Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kids for the Night

My friend Melissa went into labor last Friday. I was designated as the go to person for her kids. So her cute kids Anna & Megan spent the evening with us. We had so much fun. We went to Red Robin for dinner. The girls loved all of the lights and the food. They even got to bring home balloons. We got to read bedtime stories, sing songs, play and laugh. Sadly they did not make it through the night at our home, but we had fun with them while it lasted. Their dad picked them up about midnight. It was funny because the next day they were asking if they could spend the night again.


2 comments:

Kaylene said...

You're so cute Marissa. And may I say I am SO excited that you are in the adoption process, yay! Good luck!!! You guys deserve it!

mshaw said...

I must say those are the cutest kids I have ever seen! Thanks so much for watching them, you are a lifesaver.