
So I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Kaila, my cute sister-in-law. She is the
stylin' one in brown. Just a few things I love about Kaila. 1. She is so fun to be around. 2. Her blog is so enjoyable to read. 3. She loves Rascal
Flatts. 4. She makes my brother so happy 5. She is just so darn cute. 6. Because she has the same birthday as my older brother. Just another reason why you fit in the family. Hope you have a great day!

This is my OLDER brother Dan. Isn't he handsome. I thought I'd take a moment to recap some of Dan's greatest moments. The Rad Club,
WWF Wrestling on the trampoline, Hide-N-Go-Seek in the Dark, playing any kind of sport together (Dan has always been great at rounding up people for something he wants to do). This list could go on and on. I just wanted you to know that I love you and that you make life so much fun. Everyone should have a Dan in their life. Happy Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment