We hosted a Halloween Party with our friends, Carrie & Sam. We had a pumpkin theme. Everything was either served in something pumpkin or made out of pumpkins. We even served soup inside of pumpkins. (We had a liner so the soup did not taste like pumpkin. ) We forgot to take pictures at the party, so here are our pumpkins that we carved after the party. Jim's is a bat and mine are ghosts.
1 comment:
you lightened your hair, i love it, too cute. I know it's taken forever for me to get back to you, I'm way behind on my correspondences. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I don't have your email address and I guess I'm not internet savvy enough to find out what it is. I would LOVE to talk to you, it is really crazy that we've found ourselves in the same unique situation, huh? We just went through a failed match a little more than a month ago and are back to waiting and waiting. Anyways, you can email me at bryanandsuzanneadopt(at)gmail(dot)com and we can exchange our email addresses there. Can't wait to hear from you!
Suz
Post a Comment