Sunday, October 19, 2008

Girls Camp


Ok, so I know that I am lame, but here are some of my camp pictures from only 5 months ago. I am so on the ball. I had tons of fun at camp, even though it was hard. I did make lots of friends and my testimony grew so much. Here are some pictures of my best buds. These crazy ladies are dressed to impress. Typically the glasses have a mustache below them, but that was too simple for them. They decided instead to make nose hair since hey let's face it, most guys have lots of nose hair. From right to left is Tiana, Ginny and Gerri our fearsome leaders at camp.






This is Tiana. The coolest girl at camp. She is such a clown., which is why I love her. I bunked with her at camp.




This is a picture of our cookies at camp. Carrie, my best friend, is in the bandanna. I could not have survived camp without her. She made great food and was a shoulder to cry & complain on.







This is a picture of Liane and I. I had to clarify that this is me because I look so bad. It was the last day of camp and we were all exhausted. We roomed together and had a ball. We stayed up later than most of the girls every night. We even had our own version of Mormon Idol with special guest judges.

No comments: