Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween Fun!

Halloween was really fun this year. Ethan finally got the point of trick or treating. He would run from house to house to collect his loot. I stayed home and passed out tons of candy while Jim took Ethan around. They were gone for an hour which really surprised me. Ethan helped pass out candy to the kids when they got back. He would finish passing out candy to a group and then turn to us with a pathetic whine (as in where is my candy) so we were forced to feed him candy most of the night. He actually didn't eat much since he kept getting distracted.
Here is the pumpkin that I carved. I was proud of myself since it took a lot of muscle and I had to make up the nose myself.
Here we are at our ward trunk or treat. Ethan is a lion of course since he loves to roar. My shirt has 2 sets of hand prints and says "LET US OUT". I am going to wear it to the hospital when I go to deliver these boys. Jim's says Eat, Drink, Be Scary. There was a costume contest with prizes with an honorable mention for costumes. When they called out the Carlson Twins it took me a moment to figure out who they were talking about maybe because I have always heard the Housley twins.
Here I am at 25 weeks. I am showing about 6 six weeks ahead. My clothes are all starting to get very tight. I am wearing Jim's old shirts a lot when just around the house.
Our little lion all ready to go and collect his candy.
P.S. There is another new post below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving your Halloween outfits! And Ethan! I want to play with him, he seems like such a big boy now! I wore Mike's shirts my whole pregnancy, they are so much more comfy than maternity shirts! Your looking great!