Sunday, April 22, 2012

Disney World We Miss You!

We went to Disney World at the end of March with Jim's parents and siblings. We rented a house nearby and enjoyed 5 days at the various parks. We swam and ate a ton. No sunburns, but a few melt downs. Ethan was a trooper; he didn't get a nap the whole time that we were gone. He did not like the loud shows we went to (Indiana Jones, Cars Stunt Show, Pirates), but he loved the rides like Dumbo and It's a Small World.

I felt like a kid at Disney World. I went to Disneyland when I was 5, but did not remember a thing. So I soaked up this experience and enjoyed every minute of it. Enjoy the photos.

Ethan waiting in line for his 1st ride. We went on Toy Story at Hollywood Studios.
Here we are on a tour of the back lot. Ethan was camera shy.
He was so excited to meet the characters. He went right up and gave them high fives.
It's a Small World was so cute. Ethan and I loved the dancing dolls.
About to take off on Dumbo. He loved using the controls to make us go up and down.
On Safari at the Animal Kingdom. He wanted to get off after 10 minutes.
 

No explanation needed. I loved the Castle, so magical. I was a little scared on Splash Mountain. I love how Jim is so happy in the back and I look petrified. Below is the picture of all of the grandkids minus one baby. They are in jail with Emperor Zurg after riding the Buzz Lightyear ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! It looks like a blast!