Ethan got some neat toys for Christmas. He got a slide and some noisy trucks. Man he loves anything that makes noise. Jim and I didn't get anything for each other for Christmas because we got a New Master Bathroom. It only took 2 months to complete. It is still not done. The installers who came to put in our sheet of glass for our shower wanted us to have an aquarium. They didn't leave a place for us to get in the shower. So with some minor delays (isn't this always the case when remodeling) we will have our new shower this next week. I am so pleased with how it is all coming together. I will post pics soon.
New Years eve was kind of quiet for us. Stayed at home watching our favorite shows NCIS and Bones, we did feast on Chicken Pot Pie and Cheesecake.
Ethan at our Ward Christmas Party. Does anyone recognize the shirt?
Daddy and Ethan, what a pair!
This is as close to Santa as Ethan would get. We thought he wanted to see Santa, but he really wanted to climb the stairs.Christmas morning and he got a noisy fire truck. Every boys dream!
Ethan in his new church duds. Doesn't he look charming. All the girls at church go crazy for him.
1 comment:
I remember him always wanting the noisy stuff! He looks adorable in that tux!
Post a Comment