Sunday, June 12, 2011

Families are the Greatest Things!

This post is way overdue, but that is life. We had an amazing family reunion in May. We ate good food, played with all of the kids, went swimming, shopping, ate at the Frosty P, and had great time hanging out in our pj's. It was so fun to have FOUR one year olds in the same house. They got along really well. Ethan would just sit and watch the older kids. He loved it.

Hanging out after our Grandma Party. My mom had this cute party for the kids. The Party consisted of singing "5 Little Speckled Frogs" with puppets, coloring the puppets, a dance party, fishing for bubbles, and then bubble making and a treat. Of course this all happened within the space of 20 minutes. These kids don't stay a one thing for long.

Coloring his frog. He really just wanted to eat the crayon, not color with it.
Dancing with momma
Eating our snack with the twins Sierra and Ashley and my mom.
Taking a ride on these enormous shovels my mom had. He thought it was fun. We did take more pictures but I think they are on someone else's camera.

P.S. Did you notice I chopped my hair off? I love it. I needed a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun trip. I wish we could do it every few weeks! Oh, and I love the hair!