I forgot to post about the sealing. Ethan slept through the whole thing. He was lightly snoring on my mom. We blessed him the week before the sealing.
On Christmas Eve we read the Nativity Story. Look at cute little Roman as Joseph pushing Mary or Sierra to Bethlehem. So sweet. The little angel is Ashley.
Ethan was baby Jesus of course. He looks to be in awe of his role.
Another part of Christmas Eve was the bathing of all the babies. Right after this picture was taken, they all broke down crying.Ethan showing off his strength. I believe that he will be crawling in the next few weeks. I am not ready, but who is.
Our little family photo. Hopefully you have all received your card from us by now. We had the worst luck with the company who was supposed to print our cards Walmart. So I had to cancel and went with Walgreens. So quick and efficient. They were done in an hour and in the mail the next day.




2 comments:
I love it!! He's is so happy looking. I especially love the huge smile of you and jim's faces.
i love that family picture! you look fab!
Post a Comment